WealthEngine and StratusLIVE Form Strategic Relationship to Enable Nonprofits to Improve Donor Prospecting and Fundraising Results
WealthEngine, the leading provider of sophisticated prospect research tools and analytics, and StratusLIVE, the leading provider of constituent relationship management (CRM) software built on the Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM 2011 platform, announced today the formation of a strategic relationship to integrate WealthEngine data seamlessly into StratusLIVE.
"The cornerstone of any successful fundraising campaign is to understand the donor; with WealthEngine data and scores integrated into StratusLIVE, our clients have a more efficient and effective way to identify, understand and cultivate relationships with their top donors and prospects," explains Mike Trainor , President of StratusLIVE. "Our partnership with WealthEngine enables us to offer clients a solution that boosts their productivity and increases their effectiveness, so that they are better able to achieve their fundraising goals and generate maximum return on their donor interactions and campaigns."
StratusLIVE works with leading charitable organizations including affiliates of the United Way and YMCA to provide them with the tools to identify key constituents and actively cultivate those relationships over time. Organizations can save time and increase efficiency by utilizing their fully integrated system providing both campaign management and constituent relationship management on one commercial CRM platform.
"WealthEngine's relationship with StratusLIVE underscores our approach to partner with leading technology providers to offer clients outstanding value and a broad range of solutions," explains Aaron Goldstein , Vice President of Alliances at WealthEngine. "With the integration of WealthEngine prospect research into StratusLIVE's cloud or premises-based CRM software, nonprofit organizations can get their donor information faster, manage their interactions with donors more easily, and ultimately free their staff to focus more time on supporting their organization's mission."
WealthEngine and StratusLIVE Key Features:
- Direct Access - Pull predictive ratings and scores from WealthEngine's FindWealth Online search results directly into StratusLIVE. Combines prospect research information with data already housed in StratusLIVE, adding over 50 data elements into StratusLIVE within seconds that can then be used to build queries or reports.
- Comprehensive Data - Include ratings summary, planned giving ratings, aggregate data, and estimated giving capacity fields from WealthEngine profiles, as well as quality of match (QOM) values.
- Standard & Custom Reporting – Access to standard reports, including WealthEngine Overview, Propensity to Give (P2G ™) Report and Estimated Giving Capacity Report.
- Screening Tools - Preview or load live results directly into StratusLIVE for seamless import of WealthEngine screening data. Imported data can be further annotated with additional constituent information collected by the fundraising organization.
- Profile Storage - Create profiles in FindWealth Online and upload them to StratusLIVE for quick access, editing and distribution to staff and leadership.
With WealthEngine data integrated directly into their StratusLIVE for Fundraisers system, clients have instant access to information to help identify, segment and target their top prospects. Fundraising professionals can easily identify which prospects are worth pursuing based on a clearly defined giving capacity and propensity-to-give score, and can easily spot instances where a proposal's ask amount should be adjusted over time due to changes in the prospect's wealth.
WealthEngine is a leading provider of sophisticated wealth identification and prospect research and analytics to nonprofit organizations, hospitals, and institutions of higher education, as well as luxury goods, financial services firms. More than 3,000 clients use WealthEngine's products for comprehensive prospect research on individuals, companies and foundations. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, WealthEngine offers products in both the United States and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.wealthengine.com.
StratusLIVE™ provides the leading donor management and fundraising software solution for the nonprofit industry, built entirely on the latest Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM 2011 platform, and delivered in a familiar Microsoft Outlook or web browser. StratusLIVE for Fundraisers™ provides ease of use, familiarity and flexibility - all in a product developed by a team with over 35 years of collective nonprofit experience. Fundraising-based nonprofits can now leverage their existing IT investments and the latest in technical innovation from Microsoft, with the donor management and fundraising expertise of StratusLIVE. StratusLIVE for United Way is also available exclusively for United Way organizations. For more information please visit: http://www.stratuslive.com. "StratusLIVE" is the exclusive trademark and service mark for StratusLIVE, LLC, and Federal Trademark Registration is pending.